Breaking into the photography trade? Mirrorless cameras are all the thing, so make sure you’re in the know about them. Here are the 8 best mirrorless camera under 500 dollar reviews so that you aren’t left in the dust in those competitions you are meant to win.
Our Best Mirrorless Camera Under 500 Reviews:
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Review:
This is great for a travel camera if that’s what you’re looking for. It’s got a compact footprint, is lightweight, has all of the features that you expect from a full size camera, and is HD for all of your needs as a professional.
You’ll love the fast and accurate auto focus as well as the great zoom which will go up to 42. Any professional will tell you that you’re looking at a good quality camera right here. This is great for those who need to get in the world of mirrorless cameras without being too simple about it.
- This is one of the greatest travel camera.
- It is very lightweight and It has easy compact system.
- You can capture stunning images quickly with it’s fast auto focus feature.
- It has built in WiFi to remote shooting control.
- You can also share images and videos with this WiFi system.
- It’s 14-42mm zoom lens will help you to take great landscape,street and family photos.
Sony Alpha a5000 Mirrorless Digital Camera Review:
If compact is what you’re looking for, or you need a back up camera, this is recommended as our top pick for a solid point and shoot mirrorless camera option. It has a fully moveable digital screen and a powerful lens that can be interchanged with other options that you have available to you.
This is easily one of the most affordable and versatile mirrorless cameras that you are going to find. The key is to make sure that you take advantage of it. Great for professionals and moderate beginners.
- It has 20.1 MP Exmor APS-C sensor.
- Compact Interchangeable Lens system.
- Buit In WiFi connectivity system to smartphones.