These EDC knives are portable but also carry a punch with a wider array of sharpness. We are now going to have a look at every man’s pocket knife. These knives are the types of tools that you will find that you will need to use for work or your day to day activities.
These Every Day Carry knives are what we need, and we will use for a wide range of activities. These compliment quality and size per inch which in turn add-on to portability.
With our guide, we hope that you will be able to purchase a knife that suits your needs. Our guide will help you decipher the code for affordable yet extremely efficient working knives which also come with extravagant looks. Let’s look for the Best EDC Knife for you!
Kershaw Cryo Folding Knife
Best of the best
Kershaw Blur Tanto Black Serrated Pocket Knife
ColonelBlades NCO Lowvz
Steps to find the Best EDC Knife
In our guide, we will be going through the steps of what to look for, what are the features of a good EDC and what kind of EDC knife is most suitable for your everyday needs. Safety, sharpness, handle grip and blade sharpness are the main key features we will be looking at in detail. Make sure you go through the following information in detail to invest in the right everyday pocket knife.
- An EDC Knife has to be completely safe: Things to remember, an EDC knife will be on you every day. This means sometimes you might forget that you are carrying a sharp object in your pocket. So these knives need to have a safety locking system, to ensure they do not pop out of place when in your pocket, and when you remove the blade from your pocket as well. We love the
- It Must be a lighter Weight but also Rigid: Most of us wouldn’t enjoy carrying around a heavy piece of metal around in our pocket all day. This may seem fine at first, but working hard at our jobs is tough enough, without this extra bit of metal pulling us down. That’s why EDC knives need to be lightweight and compact, but also remembering that these knives must be rigid and sharp, to ensure when we need them so they can get the job done when required.
- The handle must have a good and stable Grip: It is great that most EDC knives have various locking systems, making sure when we deploy our knives that we are safe. But the most risk while using a knife is when one is performing tasks with our knives. This is where a good grip comes into play. The grip ensures us that we are safe and the blade does not slip out of our hands, causing either injury or a failed attempt and cutting something else.
- The Blade must stay sharp and not get stained or Rusty: We all know that a blunt blade is a useless blade. So we need to make sure when purchasing our EDC Knives that the blade quality should be of the utmost best. We should avoid purchasing low-quality knives, and handles that tend to get stained or rusted. Even to be sure that the EDC knives folding mechanism does not go faulty on us. This will then, in turn, make it very difficult to use or store away the blade.
6. Kershaw Tanto Blur 1670TBLKST